1. CHECK IN FORMALITIES
- ID PROOF – IMPORTANT -> As per the directive given by the Government of India– Department of Tourism & GOA Police, all Indian Nationals above 18 years MUST COMPULSORILY produce proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid Identification documents include -> Passport, Voters ID card, Driver’s License, PAN card, Adhar Card. School ID proofs, College ID proofs, Company ID proofs, Organisational ID cards, Airline Id cards will not be considered. Documents MUST include a photograph. All Foreign Nationals MUST COMPULSORILYproduce a Passport with valid VISA.
- CHECK IN TIME: Check – In at 02:00 pm & Check – Out at 12:00 Noon * Early Check In and Late Check Out Charges – Before 6 AM Check IN Full Room Charges will be applicable. Rooms in between 6 AM to 12 Noon Rs 500/- supplement charges , ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. Late Check Out till 5 PM Rs 1000/- supplement charges and Full Room Charges will be applied post 5 PM.
2. VISITORS POLICY
- Visitors are strictly Not allowed in the rooms. If required they may meet the guest at the Lobby or at the Restaurant/ Pool Side.
3. Outside Eatables / Food & Alcoholic / Non Alcoholic Beverages STRICTLY PROHIBITED anywhere in Resort premises.
4. SWIMMING POOL RULES
- (In order to maintain the Swimming Pool hygiene, please take note that we ONLY permit LYCRA made fabric as swimming costumes for the Ladies, Gents & Children. The Gents has to compulsorily wear a proper swimming Trunk. (Undergarments / Bermudas / Sports shorts / T –shirts are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the swimming pool.) ( TIMINGS: 8 AM TO 6 PM )
5. LOST ROOM KEYS
- Keys lost or Broken will be charged Rs 2,500/- and will be billed accordingly.
6. ROOM CLEANING
- The house keeping will service the room in the sequence system between 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
7. RESTAURANT TIMINGS
- 7.00 AM TO 11.00 PM